Ways of Donating
At the Church, Office, or by Mail
A person can make a donation by cash or cheque after every mass.
Make sure to place your donation in one of our church’s envelopes.
To donate via e-transfer, you use your bank’s website or phone app.
It will ask you what email you would like to transfer to. Copy one of our email below, and paste it into the bank’s page or app to donate:
Fill out the form to indicate how your generosity is allocated.
It can be directed to Blessed Sacrament Parish, to the Building Fund, or to the Together We Serve campaign to support Archdiocesan efforts.
- Click to donate via CanadaHelps:
Take support to the next level.
- Allows you the opportunity to make the Church a priority in your financial giving
- Allows you to continue to support your parish when you are away
- Convenience of not having to write cheques or find cash each Sunday
- Only need to plan your parish giving once per year. Choice of one-time only or monthly withdraw. Please contact the Parish office to arrange this process.
Donations can be directed to specific causes:
- General Operation
- Building Fund
- Together We Serve
Please select the fund that your donation will support. Thank you for your support!